Re: your mail

At 04:26 2003-03-19, mi wrote:
Derek Broughton:
> He appears to be using pcmcia nics, in which case changing anything in
> .../interfaces won't do him a bit of good.

In the past that would have been true.
Now it's changed and the pcmcia tools join with
etc/network/interfaces.
Code's in movement, anytime.

I have never understood (nor looked seriously at) /etc/pcmcia/network.opts. I have only used /etc/interfaces, when setting up my pcmcia nic(s).
Perhaps it works but is the "wrong" way to do it?

I might go back and rt(fine)m, but on the other hand - it works now.

//I
Ivar Alm             ! Where does Microsoft want to drag you today? !
Umeå, Sweden         ! Do you really want to go there?              !
http://www.octofingers.com