Re: your mail

On Mon, Mar 17, 2003 at 09:04:52PM +0100, f1k@gmx.de wrote:
> The problem is, I want to run ipmasq on this laptop. Right now I let the
> settings for the NICs be taken from /etc/network/interfaces. The cards are
> configured correctly. But ipmasq is started two early, so I have to manually
> restart ipmasq after each boot to make it work. I saw an option in
> /etc/pcmcia/network.opts that lets me choose whether to run ipmasq. I think this could solve
> the problem. But for this option to be effective I must put my configuration
> for both cards in /etc/pcmcia/network.opts.

So use the 'up' directive in /e/n/interfaces

RTFM://interfaces(5)  -  around line 70 or so.

Mike.
--
Mike Beattie <mike@ethernal.org>                      ZL4TXK, IRLP Node 6184

      "This isnt Mission Difficult Mr Hunt, this is Mission Impossible.
          Difficult should be a walk in the park for you."  -- MI:2