Re: Modem on Fujitsu C1020

Hola Jordi Cerdan,
One possibility is that on your line you may have to predial a '0' ( like
with some isdn machines ).  Then you can apply this to the dialnumber.
afaicr you can put several colons ',,,' after the '0' if a delay is needed.

e.g. http://www.mbsi.ca/cnxtlindrv/hsf/downloads.html ?
>     I live in Andorra. Could that be a problem for dialtone detection?
Hmm. Perhaps the modem doesn't understand catalan ?

--

                          micha.