[no subject]

How can I put the settings for two network cards in
/etc/pcmcia/network.opts?

The problem is, I want to run ipmasq on this laptop. Right now I let the
settings for the NICs be taken from /etc/network/interfaces. The cards are
configured correctly. But ipmasq is started two early, so I have to manually
restart ipmasq after each boot to make it work. I saw an option in
/etc/pcmcia/network.opts that lets me choose whether to run ipmasq. I think this could solve
the problem. But for this option to be effective I must put my configuration
for both cards in /etc/pcmcia/network.opts.

Can anyone help please?