Re: wireless configuration questions

On Sat, Nov 15, 2003 at 02:33:52AM +0100, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> This is because of Debian specific patch which is making hotplug messy.
> I think this is bug like Thomas.  So I suggest killing the last part of
> the script and use hotplug to initiate ifup/ifdown. (no auto)

Why use hotplug? This is half of the trouble with all the tools available
for different bits of laptop usage, they all overlap and don't play nice. My
solution is to use as little as possible, and that means pcmcia-cs only.
anything else, I do by hand.

Mike.
--
Mike Beattie <mike@ethernal.org>                      ZL4TXK, IRLP Node 6184

  CPU's dont tend to work very well after their "magic smoke" has escaped.