Re: USB hard drive problem.

http://www.marlow.dk/tech/src/rescan-scsi-bus.sh.txt

> > And run it.
> >
> > It rescan's all scsi-channels (also usb and firewire) and finds
> > all scsi devices available.

You can also look at the debian package sg3-utils with sg_scan and
sg_map which helped me to determine what device to mount.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace,
      that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in
      time of need."           Hebrews 4:16