Re: debian on armada m300

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your comments!  Just to clarify...

Wrt the kernel: Did you compile it ``the Debian way'' or manually?

Wrt suspend: do you do ``software suspend'' or apm suspend or
something else (apci)?

Wrt hot-swapping: the system automatically recognises the CD and
floppy when hot-swaping the docking station in and out?  Ditto when
warm-swapping it (during a suspend)?

Other than the kernel, do you think your success is related to using
unstable?  I'd like to have security updates and so will stay with
stable if I possibly can.

Best regards,
James Leifer