Re: Kernel 2.6.0-test1 does not detect Touchpa

> > 	Option	"Protocol" "event"
> > 	Option      "Device"  "/dev/input/event0"
> >

> hm, well but this device does not exist on my notebook ... no such device
> ..

well i have forgotten the event interface ... but now i can not determine
the protocoll
this event interface is using in the X-Window-System ...

At the protocoll 'event' my X tells me that it does not know this one ...

I am using X4.2.1-3.bunk.4woody2 from the unstable part ...

Thanks for any help, Martin

--
Martin Buchleitner
augury@gmx.at