Laptop Losing Time

My laptop, a Dell Latitude C610 running Sarge, has been losing time to
the tune of about 15-20 minutes every 12 hours.

I found a thread that suggested the Motherboard battery, and I may
change that later.

Also in that thread was a suggestion by Rob Weir to check the
interupts on the system, and that this may cause this problem.  I
checked using procinfo -n1 and can see that irq 0 "timer" has the
highest interupt count and it's incrementing at a rate of 100 per
second.

Does anyone have any insite into this?  Rob had indicated that if an
irq was getting a lot of interupts, that could effect the time.

thanks,
jc

--
Jeff Coppock		Systems Engineer