Re: [WIRELESS][NETGEAR] - MA401

Hello,

	I have effectively red the documentation in this site but it's not clear enough for me ! (Perhaps because English isn't my native language and I don't understand all :-) The technicals informations are very good but I don't find exactly how to choose between the 2 drivers !:-)

        Thanks a lot all

		François