	I installed a MA401 card on my computer but I have some questions :

       First, I installed wlan-ng package and it works. But I had some craches; my computer stop and I had to switch it off. Then, the iwconfig command failed when I wanted to set options

    ex : iwconfig wlan0 nick Francois.

      So, I just installed the hostap driver. It works fine but I can't use kismet and airsnot doesn't see any essid.

   - Is hostap the good driver for this card
   - doesn't kismet works with this driver ?
   - is there any graphical application for managing wireless ?

	Thanks a lot

Debian SID
Linux tanna 2.4.20-ipvs-xfs #7 SMP Tue Feb 11 11:01:05 CET 2003 i686 unknown unknown GNU/Linux
Linux Counter #59413
PGP fingerprint : 9AFA 15EC 96C9 F607 EBC1  DD41 70C5 F0E0 25A5 105B