Re: Problems getting ACPI support to work on a HP Pavilion

On Monday 09 June 2003 20:37, Niko Schmuck wrote:
> Has someone discover the same strangeness, or know how to get more
> details about why the root (ext3) partition couldn't be mounted?

If you have a scsi hard disk you need to activate the initrd option in the
kernel. Another issue I can think of is, as someone pointed out, that you
have built as a module the filesystem format of your hard disk. Good luck...
--
saluti,  Mauro

On this machine no Windows system survives and LINUX POWER reigns UNLIMITED.