Re: Problems getting ACPI support to work on a HP Pavilion
- To: email@example.com
- Cc: Niko Schmuck <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Problems getting ACPI support to work on a HP Pavilion
- From: mike dentifrice <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 10:45:52 -0400
- Message-id: <20030605104552.A6759@localhost>
- In-reply-to: <E19M54R-0000Mlfirstname.lastname@example.org>; from email@example.com on Sat, May 31, 2003 at 02:02:46PM +0200
- References: <E19M54R-0000Mlfirstname.lastname@example.org>
Niko Schmuck disait :
> Setting the System clock using the Hardware Clock as reference...
The RTC (realtime clock) driver is responsable for this. You should
recompile your kernel without it...