Re: trackpad/button vs. external mouse

on Fri, 13 Jun 2003 05:23:21PM +0200, olivier insinuated:
> To get both mice working in xwindows read the info here:
> http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/docs/HOWTO/mini/other-formats/html_single/X
> Free86-Second-Mouse.html. That did the trick for me.
> Hope this is what you're looking for.

I tried following the instructions here, but nothing worked.  then a
friend and i traded mice, and his ps/2 mouse works fine, when my usb
one wasn't!  and i do have USB support in my kernel, i'm sure, because
my (USB) keyboard is working.  weird ... but solved, i guess :)

    .~.      nori @ sccs.swarthmore.edu
    /V\  http://www.sccs.swarthmore.edu/~nori/jnl/
   // \\          @ maenad.net
  /(   )\       www.maenad.net