Re: Error reports on my WAN pc-card Belkin with Netgear ME102 AP

I have similar errors on my laptop using the Belkin card. I posted a
similar request for information when I started using the card, and got no
ignore the entries. Let me know if you find out anything more interesting.

Best,
Andy Perrin

clists@perrin.socsci.unc.edu * andrew_perrin (at) unc.edu