urgent doubt

Good evening. I have experienced a problem while installing Debian GNU
Linux(Woody version)on my Laptop. It seems that the main instalation
screen,the one which appears when you make the boot from CD,does not
appear completly! there's a small part that doesn't appear,probably
due to bad display config.This won't let me see the main function
buttons on partitioning the disk for Debian Linux.
I have an Airis Mercurio P4-2,5Ghz with a SiS650 graphics chipset.
Can you please help me?

Thank You

instant_karma

CO.PT - domínios internet: Livre, Instantâneo!
http://www.co.pt