Re: PCMCIA NIC & internal NIC

Thanks a lot for this info.  I'm glad it's not something I/we did!

So, to check, how will the eth1 interface be brought up? Do I have to do it manually with 'ifup eth1' or another command, or is there some way to have this down a) whenever the machine boots b) whenever the card is inserted into its slot?

take care.
chris.