Problems with IrDA printing on Compaq Armada M700

Dear All,

I have problems with using using IrDA port on abovementioned laptop to print on HP LJ 2100 TN. `irdadump' states that some form of communication takes place; printers LED is also blinking when it can see infra red port of the laptop.

When I say `cat file1.txt > /dev/irlpt0' however, I got no response.

PS: ifconfig states that `irda0' network interface is up and running; I got some TX bytes and no RX bytes.

BTW: I'm using `irattach /dev/ttyS2' - this is right, right? :-)

Big thanks for help and - Happy New Year!

--
Lukasz