Re: toggle resolution

On Thu, Oct 03, 2002 at 09:45:31PM +0200, David Reviejo wrote:

> > Have they moved the keys around?  On a 490CDT the Ctrl, Fn and Alt keys are
> > right next to each other so it's very easy to press all three at once.
> > Which model do you have?
>
> I have a 2540CDS, and here you can't "press all three at once": you need
> to press Ctrl and Alt, and then Fn. Anyway, if you think a four keys in
> three steps shortcut is good for you... well, use it. I was only
> pointing to an alternative method (xvidtune) to do the same thing,
> because sometime ago it was useful to me in this laptop.

Fair enough. They must have changed something since it's only the two steps
(Ctrl-Alt-Fn then +) for me.  Anyway I tend to stick to the one resolution,
so it doesn't bother me in practice.

Regards,

Drew

--
PGP public key available at http://people.debian.org/~dparsons/drewskey.txt
Fingerprint: A110 EAE1 D7D2 8076 5FE0  EC0A B6CE 7041 6412 4E4A