Re: toggle resolution

On Thu, Oct 03, 2002 at 01:13:47PM +0200, David Reviejo wrote:
> * Daniel Pittman <daniel@rimspace.net> [021003 11:49]:
> > On Wed, 2 Oct 2002, steve thompson wrote:
> > > Can anyone tell me how I can change the resolution?
> > > I have several resolution entries in XF86Config-4,
> > > but how do I toggle from one to another?
> >
> > Control-Alt-Keypad Plus works, or install the gvidm package.
>
> On laptops this key sequence is usually very dificult to type; here
> -Toshiba Satellite- I need to press the Control and Alt keys with the
> left hand, and then press an special Fn key with the same hand, and then
> the special plus or minus keys, both in unusual places, because laptops
> lacks a numeric keyboard.

Have they moved the keys around?  On a 490CDT the Ctrl, Fn and Alt keys are
right next to each other so it's very easy to press all three at once.
Which model do you have?

Drew

--
PGP public key available at http://people.debian.org/~dparsons/drewskey.txt
Fingerprint: A110 EAE1 D7D2 8076 5FE0  EC0A B6CE 7041 6412 4E4A