Re: new photos from my party!

From: "martin f krafft" <madduck@madduck.net>

<quoting absolutely nothing since he insists on PGP signing to a list>

...it is, indeed, our _problem_ if we are using Outlook Express to read this
list, but surely not generally our _fault_.  You use what circumstances
require you to use.  Obviously most of us have an interest in using an OS
that doesn't support Outlook Express, so there must be other reasons why we
actually send mail with it. Behaving politely and not sending multiparts to
a list is hardly asking you to compromise your principles.