Re: new photos from my party!

also sprach R.Stepanyan <R.R.Stepanyan@chem.rug.nl> [2002.01.28.1541 +0100]:
> Well, I processed my mail from THIS LIST (debian-laptop) ONLY and here
> are the results:

is this relevant to debian-laptop??? as i just stated in another post,
why can't we just silently ignore viruses and spam, and not send
upwards of 25 useless off-topic replies for every such message?
*that's* bandwidth waste!

who cares what mailers other people use? it's their problem if they
use the wrong one which makes the susceptible to viruses (mailer and
operating system) or if they can't read PGP encrypted mails (same
mailer, same operating system). i am not going to outlook-optimized my
emails like others optimize their webpages even if 999 people on this
list read with outlook, and i am the only mutt-user.

quantum mechanics: the dreams stuff is made of.