Re: Temperatur weirdnes

I have a i8100 and the problem only happens when I close the lid and
_then_ pulls the powerplug, if I unplug before closing there is no
problem. I think it's the same if I plug in the powerplug when the
computer is closed and then opens it.
Anyway, I allways plug/unplug when the computer is on.
Well it works for me...

-->negon