Re: Which laptop!!!

Derek Broughton <dbroughton@netcom.ca> wrote on 13/11/2002 (20:09) :
> My sentiments exactly.  I'm very happy with my Dell, but I don't
> expect any help from them.

I'm happy with my Dell too although it wouldn't hurt if the battry status
could be checked. :-) But if I'm going to buy a new laptop I would like
to buy it from somebody that also consideres Linux.

Note I'm not talking about software support. Only to get the machine to work.

--
Preben Randhol ------------------------ http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/ --
«There are three things you can do to a woman. You can love her, suffer