Re: USD CD-RW

On Friday 15 November 2002 4:32 am, Michel Hardy-Vallée wrote:
> I'd like to know if any of you could recommend a good external USB CD-RW
> known to work correctly with Woody. The usb-linux page shows these
> device as being in experimental support, but are they usable to read &
> burn CD-ROM/CD-R/CD-RW ?

I can't necessarily recommend this as particularly `good', but I have an Acer
cdrw 6x4x6 that works just fine, without any problems. I bought it almost a
year ago, refurbished, from www.computergeeks.com

What I'd like to know is if anyone has any recommendations for a firewire DVD
writer? (perhaps I ought to start a new thread?)

Thanks,