This mail obviously was meant to go to the mailing list.

To: Erich Schubert <erich@debian.org>
Subject: Re: Dell's hibernate partition (was: Debian on a Dell 4150?)

I don't suppose anyone knows of a similar utility for AMIBIOSes? I've
got a Packard Bell Easy Note Vx+ with Debian, Win2k and and AMIBIOS.
During the various re-partitions it's had I've lost the original
hibernation partition. I don't know if the partition is a standard
type or proprietry, but lphdisk doesn't work.

Anyone got any suggestions?

[...]
--
  Paul Saunders   | ICQ: 4161505    | E-Mail : eMail@Darac.org.uk
 aka Darac Marjal | PGP: 0xCC9A6F67 |   http://www.Darac.org.uk

----- End forwarded message -----
Gruss,
Erich Schubert
--
        erich@(mucl.de|debian.org)        --        GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C
     A man doesn't know what he knows until he knows what he doesn't know.