Re: startup program (browser)

> time I boot up Opera does not open.  But as soon as I
> open Opera, those lines are back in the session file,

Then tell opera not to register itself as "respawn on reboot".
If that is not possible, delete opera, it's broken by design.

Galeon supports registering itself as "service", too.
(server mode - run "galeon -s -e 0") but that only starts galeon in the
background, enabling quick new window opening.

If opera re-registers itself on each run that has to be enabled
somewhere. Just disable it...

Greetings,
Erich

--
        erich@(mucl.de|debian.org)        --        GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C
          Go away or i'll replace you with a very small shell script.