Re: startup program (browser)

I still have not found a way to prevent Opera from
automatically opening when I boot up.

"automatically save changes to session" is already
unchecked.  Generally I close Opera and other
applications before logging off.  That does not seem
to make any difference.  The window manager I use is
Icewm.  This problem does not happen with other
applications, such as Mozilla.

Steve