Re: startup program (browser)

Saving the currnet session doesn't solve the problem.
If I save the current session with Opera not open, it
saves the ~/.gnome/session file without the four lines
refering to Opera restart command, and indeed the next
time I boot up Opera does not open.  But as soon as I
open Opera, those lines are back in the session file,
and it will start up automatically next time.

This problem persists even if I delete (move
temporarily) the entire
~/.opera directory.

--- Erich Schubert <erich@debian.org> wrote:
> > I found the problem in .gnome/session in my home
> > directory.  Should I just edit the lines referring
> > Opera out directly, or would there be a better
> way.
> > It does not show up in the Gnome menu under
> "Session
> > properties and startup programs".  Here are the
> lines
> Click on that small button in this dialog... I don't
> know how it is
> called, because i use gnome2 in german.
> There it's called "current session" instead of
> "additional startup
> programs". Thats a UI for editing your session.
> Greetings,
> Erich

Do You Yahoo!?