Re: startup program (browser)

Saving the currnet session doesn't solve the problem.
If I save the current session with Opera not open, it
saves the ~/.gnome/session file without the four lines
refering to Opera restart command, and indeed the next
time I boot up Opera does not open.  But as soon as I
open Opera, those lines are back in the session file,
and it will start up automatically next time.

This problem persists even if I delete (move
temporarily) the entire
~/.opera directory.

Steve