RE: external mouse

Hi Andreas.

I'm starting to see a pattern here...most posts that I have read in this
forum, users complain about some fault with debian, specially with Dell
Inspiron models. I will steer clear from Dell laptops from now on.

Anyway, you should be able to use both at the same time (PS/2 and touch
pad), but if you want to plug a mouse in w/o restarting the PC you should
work with a serial mouse. It won't lock up on you when you plug or unplug.

...In Accordance With The Prophecy.

Happy Hacking, Bright Blessings and Gentle Breezes!