Re: Minimum HD space

> Roman Stepanyan <rstepanyan@yahoo.com> writes:
> >> Cool! well, since I'm new to debian, for now I would rather have an old
> >> stable version than to have to put up with 'unstablelessness'.
> >
> > I think you did NOT get it. UNSTABLE branch of Debian does NOT mean
> > that software there is unstable!!! It just means, that some changes
> > in the content of the brach are made (in the STABLE brach only
> > security updates are made when necessary).

I doubt either of you 'got' it.  Woody is not "unstable".  Sid is "unstable"
and only for those who are ready to cope with possible badly broken code.
Woody is not yet "stable" (as defined by Debian) but it is probably, at this
point, more _usable_ than Potato, which is too old to work with much newer
hardware.  And, Jay, Woody CDs should be available - if not, perhaps,
directly from Debian.