RE: Minimum HD space

Ok, NOW I get it, I read the FAQs, but it does not specify how unstable the
thing is.

Thing is that I'm don't have internet access enough to DL a WHOLE
distribution of debian, so I actually bought it on CD.

Thanks!

...In Accordance With The Prophecy.

Happy Hacking, Bright Blessings and Gentle Breezes!