Re: Toshiba 2805-S302 Woody

	My reasons for recommending XFS are only my admittedly amateur gut
feelings and experiences.  I have used ReiserFS and Ext3 and XFS and
have had massive fs corruption with reiser and ext3, massive enough to
force me to reinstall.  I have had none of that with XFS.  Also since
XFS is made by SGI, and they use it as their File System, so I would
think that it is fairly good.
--Alex