Toshiba 2805-S302 Woody

Any tips for a Toshiba 2805-S302 laptop?  I'll be doing a network install.

It's been a while since I installed Debian.  Last time I installed woody on
a desktop it took a few tries to get it.

On my desktop install I used the woody idepci boot disk which had my LAN
driver for that machine.  I believe the Toshiba has a Intel 82557 10/100
EtherPro (from http://pag.lcs.mit.edu/~adonovan/toshiba.html), but not 100%
sure since that's a slightly different model.  IIRC, I only need a single
diskette to get to the network install part.  I thought there was a list of
files on the idepci disk, but I can't seem to find it now.

Is the Woody idepci boot disk a good choice to start with?  (Or is there a
2.4 kernel boot disk available?)

The laptop should be desktop + development.  On my last debian woody/sid
experience I didn't use tasksel or dselect.  Maybe I just got scared, but
they seemed to install much more than I wanted so I just installed base and
then did apt-get install to load the package.  I'm sure that was the hard
way to go.

The other pain I remember was getting X's fonts to look reasonably OK.  I
remember installing true type fonts.  I installed font servers, too, which
I'm sure I didn't need to do.  Is there a less painful path to get good
looking fonts?

Thanks very much,

--
Bill Moseley