Re: LAN Help Thing

   Yes, Thanks Seth, I don't know how I overlooked that before.
I built the new kernel image and the the cards are supported,
it shows in my kernel logs.  And luckily they support 10mbs,
not just 100.  Am still not able to ping between hosts but
have very little time to troubleshoot, probably something
rather simple; will post here if unsuccessfull after a few
serious attempts.

Thanks all around.