Sound Card on Dell Latitude Xpi P100SD

Dear all,

I got on my hand now a Dell Latitude XPi P100SD.

I got it working fine and perfectly with Potato (Even got the X-windows working:-). Except for one thing. The sound card hasn't detected so far. I read on Dell Website, it's an ES1887 sound card. But it seems they don't got any driver for linux :-( They only got drivers for DOS and Win* family.

I try with alsa-drivers with ES18xx but it still not working.
I don't know for sure, but on this Laptop I don't thing there's any ISA interface, but it does have PCI to ISA Bridge, I read it with lspci command.

Anybody have a clue?

Best Regards,

arief muLya