Re: Problems with pcmcia in a dell inspiron 2500

Carlos wrote:

I have a problem when I try to install a pcmcia
network card in my laptop.
The cardbus is o2micro OZ6933 and the pcmcia card is a
RealTek 8139. The
version of pcmcia that I have installed is 3.1.33 and
the kernel is 2.4.18.
I think that the problem is in the cardbus o2micro.
Thanks to all and sorry for my poor english :-)

I can't help you with why _your_ card isn't recognized, but there's no problem with the cardbus. Mine works perfectly (but not with that card). It looks more like pcmcia-cs settings to me. Look at the various options files under /etc/pcmcia/
--
derek