Re: dhclient

On Wed, 06 Mar 2002 06:29:28 -0500
Tom Allison <tallison1@twmi.rr.com> wrote:

> How/Where is dhclient called so that I can modify it to include a
> statement from: 'dhclient' to 'dhclient eth1'?

Normally it's all in
/etc/network/interfaces
This file has a very good manpage (man interfaces) which explains everything.

But you have posted it on the laptop mailinglist. If these cards are PCMCIA cards, it is all made in /etc/pcmcia/network.opts

Regards
	Andreas
--
Andreas Tscharner                                     starfire@dplanet.ch
bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning." -- Rich Cook