Re: laptop wireless cards

Hi Michael!

Did you see http://www.hpl.hp.com/personal/Jean_Tourrilhes/index.html?

> Could any one give me sugestions, success stories, etc?.

I have no problems with the Orinoco (former Lucent) cards.
Works very well with Apple's Airport (both generations). For encryption
you should use ipsec or something similar.
--
Regards, GR                      | GnuPG-key on keyservers available
Muck, Dickbaer, Nane...          | or mail -s 'get gpg-key'