Dell Latitude c800 integrated ethernet

[Please CC me, as I am not subscribed to debian-laptop]

Has anybody managed to get the integrated ethernet on a Dell c800 to
function?  I've been using a PCMCIA card for it, but I'd love to not
have to deal with the dongle anymore ...

Related question:  Does anybody know if the c800 supports
suspend-to-disk, and if so, could you point me to a good howto on
setting that up?

Thanks,
 - flip
--
//    [pgp] 1024D/17984F07   		[http] meteu.octoraro.org
"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in