Re: Dell Latitude c800 integrated ethernet

On Tuesday, 16. October 2001 20:47, Chris Flipse wrote:
> [Please CC me, as I am not subscribed to debian-laptop]
>
> Has anybody managed to get the integrated ethernet on a Dell c800 to
> function?  I've been using a PCMCIA card for it, but I'd love to not
> have to deal with the dongle anymore ...

Its covered bye the 3c59x driver on my C800, but I think there are
two different configurations...

> Related question:  Does anybody know if the c800 supports
> suspend-to-disk, and if so, could you point me to a good howto on
> setting that up?

I had no real success when setting it up via apm. It suspended and
never went back in the supposed way.
Now I switched to ACPI. Suspending in ACPI is really experimental,
so I guess you've to wait for a propper implementation.

Howto? Look on http://www.linux-laptop.net. I've some information on
my (not yet finished) homepage at http://lug.mfh-iserlohn.de/polle

Greetings,
-Cajus