Re: advice take two (but laptop specific)

On Thu, Oct 11, 2001 at 02:01:57AM -0700, Sean 'Shaleh' Perry wrote:
> > interestingly enough, on the desktop i switch between icewm and
> > windowmaker every few months (hey, linux is all about choice right).
> > however, for the past 4 months i'm overseas and relying on my lappie for
> > all my work. i find that i like windowmaker much more than icewm on the
> > laptop. i think it has something to do with the relative size of the
> > dock apps on the laptop versus the desktop, but this could just be a
> > personal quirk of mine.
> >

> not at all.  in fact I maintain blackbox because I own a laptop running 800x600.

i've been trying to play around with blackbox. very fast and light feel,
which i like. makes it perfect for a lappie. unfortunately i can't get
to the docs to read up on this as the web page is down. how does one
switch workspaces using keys?

--
Sergio J. Rey	http://typhoon.sdsu.edu/rey.html
GPG fingerprint =  16DB 4934 E0F1 B386 AE81  D379 914C 33E5 F690 95DF