Re: advice take two (but laptop specific)

On Thu, Oct 11, 2001 at 08:43:35AM -0700, Michael Perry wrote:
-snip-
> Definitely!  I have a Latitude Ls system which does 800x600.  Programs
> on that system start out being a bit bit and moving down the top or
> bottom of the display so the the thing I learned quick was which ones
> seemed to be built for larger displays.  One is acrobat reader.  I
> quickly learned about how to hit the "okay" button since it was below
> the bottom of the screen.

in the  ~/.acrorc file make sure you change the following:
*ShowUnixEula:  true
*ShowUnixEula:  true

that will get rid of the license screen, and the need to deal with the
okay button.

i lost the page that listed this tip :( so i can't properly thank the
author. maybe it was from this list?

--
Sergio J. Rey	http://typhoon.sdsu.edu/rey.html
GPG fingerprint =  16DB 4934 E0F1 B386 AE81  D379 914C 33E5 F690 95DF