Dell Latitude - Screen problems

Hi all,

I recently bought a Dell Latitude CPt and it runs really nice now. I
have only one problem with the screen. In the middle of the screen
there is a very thin vertical bar. I usually don't see it unless I
have a black background. I'm not really sure if this is an X problem
or if the screen is defect. But I believe it's X because the bar isn't
there during computer initialization or in the BIOS.

Do you have any idea?

Thank you,
patrice

--
Office Automation:
	The use of computers to improve efficiency in the office