Re: PCMCIA Ethernet failure under 2.4.9

Glen Mehn wrote:
> have you installed the pcmcia-cs package as well? Did you look in /usr/share/doc/pcmcia-cs?
>
> there's a README-2.4  in there. if you don't have cardctl, you probably haven't installed the package(s)

No, actually, there is no file named readme-2.4, there is a readme that
also says there's a readme-2.4.

> glen

Thanks, Glen. You've been wonderful. This has turned into a very
interesting quest.

The last time I looked in the HOW-TO's, there was nothing about this
either.

Interesting. Why would things get harder with a new version?

Curt-