xfree86 on sony vaio C1VP

anybody with experience on which x server to use on
the c1vp. I'm using debian which comes with xfree86
3.3.6

When I do SuperProbe I get:

Chipset: ATI Rage Mobility (Port Probed)
Memory:  8192 Kbytes
RAMDAC:  ATI Mach64 integrated 15/16/24/32-bit DAC
w/clock
(with 6-bit wide lookup tables (or in 6-bit mode))
(programmable for 6/8-bit wide lookup tables)
Attached graphics coprocessor:
     Chipset: ATI Mach64
     Memory:  8192 Kbytes

>From other discussion forums, it seems that the
chipset is a Mach64 but when I use the XF86_Mach64
server, it doesn't work.

Also, if somebody managed to get the PCG-CDRW52 to
work correctly under CardBus mode, I would be
interested. I think it's 16-bit CardBus.

Help welcome !!!

Thanks

Guillaume