Re: alsa for maestro3/allegro

On Thu, Sep 13, 2001 at 08:48:41AM -0400, Adam Jacob Muller wrote:
> Why do you want to go back to the alsa drivers
> I use the kernel oss drivers for my maestro3 and it has preformed
> flawlessly
> Even with suspend/resume situations being hanedled properly

suspend and resume is a wonderful (and required) feature, but i cannot
get recording to work with the oss drivers, and i can appreciate the
multiple channels that alsa allows.

also, i've heard that alsa may eventually be merged into the kernel,
so i wouldn't mind being ahead of the curve.

--
| glynis@hjsoft.com         http://www.hjsoft.com/~glynis/ |