Re: Toshiba CDT740

Hi Glenn

I think I will say it from all folks, we are glad that you are ok,
and we are very absed about this what happen, that is a nightmare but
we can't wakup to finish it,
I don't understand what kind of best done somthing like this....

about your laptop, I think you can find here

http://www.linux-laptop.net/toshiba.html

if u think we can help somehow ask, I think many folks wants to help

Tom Breza as siaraX