Re: wooky->potato

Thanks.
I appreciate the acknowledgement that I'm not insane. But I'm trying to figure out right now in dselect how a package 'manpages' is in conflict with the package 'lilo'. Similarly with Perl5.00 (which isn't on the woody branch). My biggest problem that I'm running into right now is trying to get the upgrade through (doing it now) without removing packages like lilo, sysvinit, and a few other REQUIRED packages....

Right now, I have very little faith in the dselect application under the current woody install. Like I said, I was able to get it working once and have had great succes with it ever since, but I have not clue how the upgrade will work from time point in time forward.