Re: Sound problems on IBM T22 (CS4614/22/24)

On Mon, Sep 03, 2001 at 09:36:59AM +1000, Martin Schwenke wrote:
> --------8<---------8<-------- CUT HERE --------8<---------8<--------
> #!/bin/sh
>
> case "$1" in
> suspend)
>         /usr/bin/esdctl off
>         /etc/init.d/aumix stop
> I get the same message (apart from a newer version from 2.4.9).
>
> Does the problem only occur after you suspend?

Thanks for the script. I haven't tried involving suspend yet. I just installed
a mixer application and it helped me discover a few things:
- if I get no sound try ajusting the mixer volume, sound returns
- I can also try to move the volume bar in XMMS and sound usually comes back to

I find this very strange...
--
Martin Skøtt
martin@z3n.dk